- Chironji Fruits Are Considered As One Of The Delicious Wild Fruits. Making Use Of Chironji ,Almondette Kernels In Preparing Most Of These Dishes Can Lead To Them Using The taste is Sweet. The Kernels Have A Pleasant, Sub Acidic Flavour And Are Eaten Raw Or Roasted. Chironji and be used to make sweets or can also be eaten raw
₹150.00 – ₹1,360.00
- Almondette Kernel is rich in protein content (20-30%) and have high oil content (40-50%), which is highly nutritious.
- These seeds in many cases are crushed to generate a powder that is definitely then employed for a flavoring or spice in lots of authentic Indian dishes. Especially Desserts like Burfi.
- Chironji or Charoli Kernels are also an essential part of making Masala Milk, Doodh-pak and other rich Milk-based beverages.
- Charoli seeds are used as toppings in cakes and add flavour to desserts and sometimes used to thicken meats and gravy
- Charoli nuts is a perfect replacement for almonds because the oil that is extracted from the charoli has more household utility and medicinal properties as compared to the almond oil
100gms, 250gms, 500gms, 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping within 48 Hours