- Naturally cholesterol free, high in protein, fiber and antioxidants. Naturally rich in Vitamin E.
- Pistachios contain nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein & amino acids, fats, and dietary fiber. It is rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, sodium and selenium.
- Pistachios are also the first choice for people who are dieting. Evidence suggests that pistachios, with their lower calories, high protein, low saturated fat, and high unsaturated fats, are an ideal contender as compared to other nuts and dried fruits for ideal weight management.
- Pistachio nut is usually eaten raw or is enjoyed roasted, salted or sweetened. It has a nutty taste and a very pleasant aroma. Pistachios are used extensively in baking and cooking.
- Pistachios have a high copper content, which helps in the higher absorption of iron into the body from food sources. This can help combat conditions like anemia. best use for preparing sweets or bakery products.
₹390.00 – ₹1,520.00
Fruitri products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
250g, 500g, 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.