- Makhanas, also called fox nuts or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands
- Phool makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular ‘fasting’ dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium; This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Maximum Shelf Life 12 Months
- “SFT” is a registered trademark; Any unauthorized sellers will certainly bear the legal consequences of copyright infringement
₹215.00 – ₹830.00
Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: it’s a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibre, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. High in fiber and low in calories, it enables weight loss.
250g, 500g, 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.